Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN, RNCP), Post-Partum Doula
Tania's passion is helping people feel well, teaching about natural medicine through natural therapies and assisting in rebalancing your body to its desired, restored state!
Through individual consultations, food sensitivity testing, Carroll Food Testing, and ongoing workshops, Tania has helped many find answers to their Health issues in a patient and holistic manner. Tania believes healing starts with education; empowering you and inspiring you towards your total wellness goals. Upcoming workshops can be found here: See Yellowood events listing
In addition to nutrition consultations, Tania does keynote speaking engagements throughout Waterloo Region and would be happy to customize an event for your Group or Organization.
Book your consultation today and save $10 on your first visit.
- Food and Environmental Allergies
- ADHD, Autism, Behavioural Concerns
- Infant Colic, digestion concerns and reflux
- Infant Development Concerns
- Pregnancy support: nausea, bowel issues, cravings, aversions, meal planning
- Anxiety, Depression
- Prolapsed Organs (uterus, bladder etc.)
- Hormonal Concerns including thyroid imbalance and adrenal fatigue
- Menopausal and Menstrual Complaints
- Chronic immune concerns: colds/flus
- Skin conditions: Eczema
- Headaches, Migraines
- Low Energy
- Miscarriage prevention
- UTI's Chronic Bladder infection
- Chronic Sinus Concerns
Phone: 519 220 1519
Visit her on Facebook